The all American pressure cooker is undoubtedly one of the most famous pressure cooker models in the market today. Manufactured in the United States, the pressure cookers come with many great features that sets them apart from the rest and you can consider them if you are looking for a reliable and durable cooking partner for your kitchen. As usual, these pressure cookers are ideal as they help in energy conservation plus their cooking time is always quick and therefore suitable even when you want to prepare your food in a hurry.
All American pressure cookers come in different sizes allowing you to select the most ideal option for your cooking needs. The pressure cookers are also suitable and can be used for sterilizing casings and substrates. So, if you are looking for something that won’t disappoint, then the all American pressure cooker is your best choice.
Below are some of the outstanding features:
1. The pressure cookers offer special metal to metal sealing which makes it absolutely impossible for the steam to escape during your cooking. Unlike many other pressure cookers, the all American pressure cookers do not have gaskets to replace, crack, clean or burn.
2. All the pressure cooker models are fitted with two automatic venting features and these are ideal as they provide an extra advantage for safety. The two features include the overpressure plug and the safety control valve.
3. All American pressure cookers have a canning and cooking rack which makes them ideal for canning poultry, fish, meat, veggies, seafood and fruits. This feature is ideal and especially considering that these are low acid foods and the method is recommended by USDA.
4. The pressure cookers also come in extra heavy duty aluminum construction cast that is suitable for even and fast heating. This means your food will not burn easily or cook unevenly.
5. With the all American pressure cookers, you are guaranteed of safety through the positive action clamping locks that helps support the lid to the base thus creating a watertight seal making it hard for steam to escape.
6. The kitchen appliances also feature pressure regulator weight that is machined with precision for correct pressure control.
7. Each “all American pressure cooker” comes with clear and detailed instructions that will help you during the time of use.
8. Some models come with a “non-stick” surface which helps prevent foods from sticking when cooking. This is a feature that you might find interesting during your purchase.
When using the all American pressure cookers, it is good to avoid placing them on glass-top stoves as these modes have indented bottoms. The pressure cookers are also weighty and can cause damages to the glass-top stoves and especially if slid across or dropped on them. Some of these models are also dishwasher safe and this makes cleaning easy and effective.
Top selling All American Pressure Cooker:
All American Quart 921
The All American Quart Pressure Cooker is a large pressure cooker and canner as it is 21 and1/2 quarts. It will hold up to 7 quart jars and up to 19 pint jars. The pressure cooker is made out of durable aluminium that is hand cast. It has a satin finish on it that is very attractive. It uses a sealing system that is metal to metal so there are no gaskets needed. If it begins to become over pressured there is an automatic safety release. The canner can be set to 5, 10, or 15 psi, depending on what is needed.